Nintendo Prime Community
Sign in to follow this  
Link

Nintendo ID Sharing

If anyone wants to add me on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U or 3DS I have two separate accounts, you can add me on:

Main Account:

Wii U: zeldacavern

3DS: 3368-5725-4601

Switch: SW-6709-6167-2399

Secondary Account:

Wii U: Chaladrius

3DS: 4957-8125-2389

Switch: SW-8068-8438-2110

Feel free to post your information here so I can add you, looking forward to gaming with you. :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Similar Content

• By Link
      So here we are almost 9 months after the launch of the Nintendo Switch, and I can't help but feel a tad-bit jipped so far. I understand that they are trying to promote the new Zelda game and its DLC, but I think they should have revealed some information about rereleasing some other Zelda titles on the Switch. There are plenty of people who never got to play the Twilight Princess HD remaster as it came out not long before the end of life for the Wii U, and I personally own it both digitally and physically. I think Nintendo should rerelease it at a discounted rate for those who own it digitally so I can rebuild my Zelda collection on the coolest new console.....Even if it wasn't discounted I guarantee people would pay for it again just to own it on the Nintendo Switch. I want to see at the least, ALttP, WW HD and TP HD on the Switch, heck I would even buy Skyward Sword again if they released it on the Switch (though I hope they allow both Movement controls with the joycons, and regular controllers as your preference to play it.

Let me know your ideas. What you think and whether or not you think they should come to the Switch.